Thank you for choosing to stay at Amblin Holiday Park.
We welcome all members of your family, including your four-legged loved ones. To ensure the safety, comfort, and wellbeing of all our guests, Amblin has the following set of terms and conditions for those staying on the park with their dogs.
• The dog owner must contact the park in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted. Special conditions, such as date restrictions, may apply.
• Dogs will not be allowed to stay inside any accommodations at Amblin Holiday Park.
• Dogs must be registered, micro-chipped and fully vaccinated.
• Dogs classified as “dangerous dogs” are not permitted.
• Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended. Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not inside your van, tent or other mobile accommodation - there are no exceptions.
• A leash must be no more than two metres in length. No dog ‘runs’ are to be operated by dog owners.
• For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including the pool area, camp kitchen, laundry, amenities, playground or reception.
• Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
• For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed anywhere within the park.
• Any dog-related accessories such as blankets and beds are not be washed or cleaned within the park.
• Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
• Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park, as specified on the map provided. Dogs are not to be walked around the park, including exiting the park, except via a designated route.
• Visitors to the park are not permitted to bring their dogs onsite.
• The dog owner must agree that the park manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately, forfeiting any monies paid.
Please refer to the park map provided on arrival for the DESIGNATED DOG WALK ROUTE within the park.
Please note – the beach in front of Amblin has seasonal restrictions. Dogs are prohibited between 9am and 5pm on each day of the week between December 1 and February 28 inclusive. At all other times dogs are allowed off-lead